1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?I chose “The Moonlit Stitch” because often the only time to work on my projects is during the “moonlit” hours of the night or early morning when everyone else is sleeping!
2. How long have you been on Etsy? I joined Etsy in February 2008. It’s a wonderful place to buy and sell handmade items and meet folks with similar interests, like the ladies of “Old Farmhouse Gathering”.
3. What type of items do you offer? Primitive style make-do’s, dollfolk (snowmen, santas), ornies and bowl fillers.
4. How long have you been crafting? I can remember crafting with my mom and grandma at a very young age and have never stopped!
5. Who or What inspires you? Inspiration is all around us! I love the changing seasons.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why? Currently I have some fabric candy canes in an old canning jar listed. I was selling these at a craft show recently and a gentleman looked at them and asked why I would put old fabric candy canes in a jar. I chuckled and said, “It’s a PRIMITIVE thing!”
7. Other places where you can be found:I occasionally sell on ebay as “the*moonlit*stitch” You can visit my blog at: www.themoonlitstitch.blogspot.com. My etsy store is: www.themoonlitstitch.etsy.com