Thursday, July 29, 2010

I know you have heard this before, but I really am hoping to start blogging regularly and today I am starting off with a Blog Party over at a blog called Tools are for Women Too!! Imagine that!! Anyone who personally knows me knows that I love nothing more than getting tools for any holiday!! This blog this week tho is featuring alot of links from different Etsy stores and blogs. This blog has a huge following and there is already tons of items listed so you should definitely go and check it out. Just hit the link to the left to see all the goodies!! I hope to see you here tomorrow same time same place???? Thanks for looking and reading!!

6 comments:

  1. I am there Janae! This is pretty neat ay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I link up to that blog too! So many great ideas and projects there. Thanks for visiting my blog! P.S.- Geaux Saints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Janae. I saw this party link on your site and thought I'd give it a try too. That's a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys!! Yeah I thought it was pretty clever as well, why don't I ever have those clever ideas, LOL!! Take care and "B" I bet you busy getting ready for the Christmas season, HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle that chair was amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about blogging! I love it so much but time gets away from me so easy. I'll check that out. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete