Monday, April 19, 2010

CELEBRATION SALE!!

Click above to go to my website!


So tomorrow April 20 I will have been married for 25 years!! Wow it even sounds strange saying it. I just don't feel that old. Tomorrow also brings the official Grand Opening of My Favorite Things!! This has been a long time coming and the store is looking great!! So to celebrate both events I am having a sale on my website. From now until Sunday I am offering 25% off on all items on my website!! I have been adding products furiously and still have more to go, but right now we are over 200 items to offer you and will continue to add even during the sale so keep checking back. So kick back and browse through the huge selection and don't hesitate to email me if there is something you would like but don't see on my site. Thanks to you all for your loyalty from repeat buyers to all of you who pass my site along!! Enjoy!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ms. JaNae!!! Love ya girl!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Anniversary wishes!! That is a wonderful feat to be married that long now-a-days. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother was overjoyed with the sign you made for him. Thank you so much. Also, Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete